Crownline 230BR Bowrider with Indespension Trailer (powerboat RIB speedboat)
|Current price||£14,950.00 Buy it now price £0.00|
|Bids||0, met reserve|
|Time left||0 days 0 hours |
0 mins 0 secs
|Seller (score) Feedback %||bridalhaus (1591) 100.0%|
|Condition||Used - 3000|
For sale is our beloved Crownline 230BR bow rider “Wider Wake” with Indespension Super Roller Coaster trailer, currently lying Itchenor, Chichester, West Sussex. Being sold with absolutely everything you need to trailer it and to go out on the water. See separate listing for tender if you require one.
If you don’t know about Crownline, these are at the premium end of the market. As you will see from the features this really is a great boat with many advantages over smaller craft of this sort and over lesser makes, including a seawater toilet in the console and not to mention seaworthiness – it is quite a vertical design for a bowrider so everyone is kept safely in the boat.
The seating layout is far superior to what you'd find in an 18 footer, with a large L shaped rear bench, where you can put a stowable table in the middle so it is quite a sociable layout. Unlike some others you don't climb accross the rear seat to get in, it has a walk-through transom (i.e. there is a little door, shown on one of the photos).
Also has plenty of power with the 5.0 V8 and bravo 3 to get it up on the plane even with a full complement of guests - this is often not possible with smaller engines.
- 23 foot nominal (add another 2 foot with the bathing platform which has stainless swim ladder)
- Model year 2002 though many parts replaced including the seating/upholstery
- Plate rating is 9 people, with a very comfortable and sociable seating layout
- Mercruiser 5.0TKS putting out 220hp (more reliable than MPI and surprisingly good fuel economy), about 420 hours on it and in superb running order, recent seawater pump and impeller, recent Exide high capacity cranking battery.
- Tops out around 35kts and cruises quite economically at 25kts.
- Bravo 3 outdrive (counter rotating props = better low speed control) with nearly-new transom unit.
- Power trim with trim indicator
- Power trim tabs
- Lowrance fish finder, 1 year old
- Depth gauge
- Alpine stereo and Sony 6 inch speakers x4
- VHF radio
- Freshwater Shower on rear bathing platform
- Sink with integral Ice bucket
- Walk-through transom
- Seawater toilet with holding tank and recently overhauled macerator pump
- Automatic bilge pump with manual override
- Automatic fire extinguisher in engine compartment
- Electric fume extractor in engine compartment
- Loads of storage
- Large 230 litre fuel tank, lasts us practically all season
- Decent size freshwater tank and sewage holding tank
- Stowable cockpit / bow table
- Lots and lots of paperwork, service manuals, invoices, component manuals etc
There is loads of kit included with the boat:
- Indespension Super Roller Coaster trailer! – the original roller trailer (and best) with loads of hull support and solid rubber rollers with nylon bushing. This one has the 'heavy aft engine' upgraded rear carousel which has more rollers where its needed. Has bearing savers that pressurise the grease in the bearings keeping seawater out.
- Numerous life jackets including 2 babies crewsaver (nearly new), one junior 6-7 crewsaver (nearly new, see photo), a Baltic junior 8-9 (nearly new), 2 adult gas inflatable, and various other adult and junior lifejackets / bouyancy aids.
- Jobe wakeboard and boots – don’t know a lot about wakeboards but previous owner said this was over £400
- Oneil towable sofa
- Good quality kneeboard
- Good quality towable ring (I forget the make, possibly Oneil)
- Various mooring ropes, ski ropes etc
- Rail BBQ, brand new
- Front and back tonneau covers with telescopic awning supports
- Bimini top
- Full set of foul weather covers (.e. creates a stand up cockpit with vinyl windows all round) - genuine Crownline
- Full winter cover
- Airhead Air Pig high volume air pump (for the inflatables)
- Various Flares
- New Fire extinguisher
- Custom made bow ladders
- Various spare parts include two full set of Martyr anodes and trim tab anodes
- Several 20L fuel cans
- Various ratchet straps for the trailer
Condition is very good:
- Has been recently reupholstered with genuine Crownline parts with the proper logos etc. Includes removable infill panel for the bowrider creating a large sunlounger area. A couple of small marks but barely noticeable.
- Engine runs like a dream and we have found it incredibly economical
- Props in very good order
- No backlash or play in the drive, oil changed at start of season. Outdrive has had very recent transom unit and leg has been recently stripped and repainted with Seajet epoxy system (under the anti-fouling) – can share photos of this.
- All hydraulics (power trim and trim tabs) work a treat
- Literally everything works except the aux input on the stereo
- Trailer has had a brake service recently including stainless brake lines, bearings have recently be repacked, it’s got a fairly new set of tyres on it. Has a brake flush kit.
Bad bits (not many):
- The rear tonneau needs some repairs as it was damaged in high wind (pulled a few of the fasteners off) so I have temporarily repaired it and I am insured for this so when its out of the water I will claim for a new one or to have it properly repaired – already cleared it with insurers.
- It could do with a small gelcoat repair on one side – the previous owner got a bit of a scuff from a jetty. I bought a gelcoat repair kit which I can supply if you wish to attempt this yourself, I never got round to it as its on the red stripe and not really noticeable when its got some owatrol oil on it. Would be about £100 to get it repaired professionally.
- Trailer has got some rust on the rear swing beam, though not structural. If you are bothered it just needs grinding and painting for about the middle 8 inches.
- Trailer could do with a new handbrake spring energy store which I can supply FOC.
Sea Trials are available, please call me to arrange ideally 18-22 Sept. I will probably try and do them all one day.
Any questions call me on 07498 027 597
Also have an inflatable tender with Mariner engine available separately - see other listing.
|Item has reserve price||false|
Product insights for "Crownline 230BR Bowrider with Indespension Trailer (powerboat RIB speedboat)"
Seller quality - feedback score 1591, 100.0 positive feedback (Top seller no problems),
From the same category
2013 Suzuki DF300APX Four-stroke Lean-burn outboard - Project
2 mins 47 secs left View details
Beneteau Flyer 550 Cabin Sports Cruiser
2 mins 44 secs left View details
Walker Bay RIB 2.75m Genesis
50 mins 26 secs left View details
BROOM SPEED BOAT
38 mins 46 secs left View details
1 mins 53 secs left View details
8m RIB / Pascoe SR8 / Yamaha 300hp outboard
18 mins 31 secs left View details